- You will receive a warm welcome every time you visit
- Your requests, whether by phone, in person or via our website will be dealt with promptly and professionally
- If you experience a delay of more than five minutes from the time of your appointment, you will be informed and offered refreshments
- You will always receive a personal consultation, face to face with your stylist. We will listen to your requests and make professional recommendations. You will not be obliged to continue with your appointment should you not be completely satisfied with our advice.
- You will receive a unique and relaxing shampooing service at a clean basin with prescribed shampoo, conditioner and treatment together with an explanation of the treatment benefits.
- During your service you will receive advice and guidance in order to maintain your in-salon” look at home and you will be able to purchase products used during your treatment to take home.
- If you do not receive the “Total Service” as above or would like to offer us feedback, positive or otherwise – please ask to talk to a senior team member.
Your comments and custom are of great value to Centre Stage and we encourage you to highlight all aspects of your experience with us.
Ian Hodges [Director]