Our first objective is the health and well-being of you, all other Clients and all the Team, so we have followed guidelines and implemented a Coronavirus Policy covering all aspects of the Business.
If you have put any Home Colour, Bleach or similar products, (or you are unsure), please call the Salon for a Skin Test appointment.
We ask that you familiarise yourself with the current ‘Clients and Guests Corona Virus Policy’ whereas this is a complex policy, (and we reserve the right to review and change this at any time), but overall we ask for understanding and support during this challenging time;
- APPOINTMENTS ONLY, sorry NO WALK-INS
- All Clients/Guests/Deliveries are to ‘buzz’ Reception as they arrive and await a response in the downstairs lobby, before coming upstairs to the Salon
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times
- Facemask to be worn at all times (to be supplied individually)
- Please only bring essentials to the Salon, i.e. handbag, purse, phone.
- To follow the signage and new routes in and around the Salon
- No family or friends can attend with you at your appointment
- No cash (Credit/Debit Card to be used)
- We are not serving refreshments currently, please bring a bottle of water for hydration, (or other preferred refreshment)
- We are not sharing magazines currently, please bring a book or magazine, if required
- Inform us immediately if you are suffering flu-like symptoms and cancel your appointment
- IMPORTANT, please give us your current email and mobile no. in case of tracing requirements
- Toilet facilities can only be used in emergencies, please ask a Team Member if required
- We are advising everyone to download the Salon App for making future appointments, Clients guidance/News and Offers/Loyalty points etc. (details are on website and in Salon)
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, we may not be able to do your hair as we expect to be extremely busy and running a tight appointment system, (you may be charged for this appointment)
- If you know you can not make a pre-arranged appointment, we ask for 48 hours notice, as we have a waiting list, (otherwise you may be charged for this appointment)
- We are unable to do any dry cutting, no fringe trims or spray downs at this time
Specific (Under 18’s) Clients
- All 11 – 18 year olds, hair must be washed at the Salon
- All under 10’s, hair must be washed at the Salon
- We will not cut under 10’s hair on a Friday or Saturday
- Consultants unfortunately can not cut under 10’s
- If a parent accompanies an under 18, then they must social distance from the Stylist, ideally the child should be left at Centre Stage then picked up from the ‘waiting area’ (this area is normally closed, emergencies only)
Any Client wishing to read Centre Stage’s whole Corona virus Policy, please ask. We will have the full Policy at key points around the Salon too.
If you would like to book a ‘Virtual Consultation’ please call reception for a ‘face to face’ Hair Consultation in the comfort of your home, (please allow approx 15 minutes for this).
If you have any queries or concerns please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call; 01249 446 446, (if busy, please leave a message)
Take care and stay healthy
Ian Hodges | Director